Wednesday, October 20, 2004
1st result out..
Haiya.. My 1st result came out.. It was Biology.. Ish.. Luckily, I didn't fail.. Got c5 for it.. Bad bad.. I thought I could at least score a B when I saw my section A marks.. It was a 22/30.. I think it's quite good already.. Haha.. But then, the other section pulled me down.. Silly mistakes la.. Here and there.. Some of the questions, I didn't elaborate, minus marks.. Haiya.. I think I will pass the overall la.. Haha..
Hmm.. Today was fun.. Got HMT lessons again.. Attempted a TKGS Malay Paper.. Spent until 9.25 for HMT.. Then, it was Biology.. Boring.. Hehe.. After recess, all free periods.. Yeah.. As usual, my class is crazy.. Havoc.. Haha.. Got people played soccer la, table tennis and playstation.. Haha.. YES, in the classroom.. Hehe.. Corrupted class of mine.. Because got no prefect.. Hehe.. Released from school at around 2 I think.. Went to mosque with Boss, Shafiq, Rahiem and Jiggy.. Then, Rahiem went to the Library.. Then go home... Haha.. Till then.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
4:11 PM