Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Bad day for me.. :(
Humph.. I started badly today.. Because of some matters in the bus.. Stupid.. Plain stupid.. Kinda bad mood when I reached school.. But I was cheered up when I saw my friends.. Haha,, Just now was Chemistry.. Ok la.. I think that I will pass.. But I heard that the marking scheme will be strict.. My Chem teacher said that "I'm afraid that all of you all cannot make it".. Haha.. Ish.. Quite scared already.. Hehe.. English Paper 2 was also just now.. Haha.. The Comprehension was as usual; long-winded.. Got to answer most of them. (I think)
Study with my friend after school just now.. Haha.. Went home around 5pm and saw my sister in the bus.. How unlucky!! Haha.. Sorry.. :)?
Then, tomorrow is my Physics.. Ish.. Still blur at the temperature thermomter part.. Haha.. Going to figure it out later.. Just had my dinner.. Full.. *Burp*.. Haha.. OK la.. Till then
zul scribbled at;
7:33 PM