Saturday, October 30, 2004
Boring day..
Hmm.. Today was a boring day I suppose.. Haha.. Spent a lot of time sleeping.. I 'm supposed to be studying.. Oops.. Haha..Nothing to talk this time.. Ah! Just want to thank my sister for helping me to put this counter on my blog and also to put the song I like too.. Thanks.. Hehe.. It's kinda cool.. Hmm.. Today no NPCC activity because of my O Level.. Haha. 6 out of 8 NCOs taking HMT.. That's a lot..Only 2 are left to run the parade.. Pity them.. Hmm.. I heard on the last NCOs meeting, they reviewed the UOPA again and ended up with around 81%.. Oh my God.. Where must we dig another 11 points? I badly want to see we get yet another Gold Award.. Haiya.. Need to salvage what's left.. Such as attendance.. Really important.. So sad.. Ok la.. Till here.. Don't know what to say already la.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
6:03 PM