nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, October 15, 2004
Fasting month..
Hi.. Erm.. Today quite sad la.. Don't know why.. Haha.. Don't feel like laughing too.. Ish.. Erm.. Haiya.. Today the first day of the fasting month.. At the moment, I can feel all the noises in my stomach.. Haha.. Don't feel the thirst yet.. Hmm.. But very the hungry!! Today, we break fast at 6.54 pm.. Thats quite early.. Still remember the time when the breaking of fast is 7.20 something.. Haha..
Hmm.. Today, I did nothing wonderful.. Went to mosque for my Friday Prayers.. Didn't see that Rahiem.. Stupid.. I think he went straight home after the prayers while I sat at the mosque looking for him.. Haha.. Its alright.. Ish, I thought of playing badminton today.. But then. but then... Hmm.. Don't know la.. Ok la.. Got to go.. Don't know what to do.. Haha.. Playing my computer game sounds nice.. Axis and Allies, here I come.. Haha..
zul scribbled at;
5:39 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]