nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Monday, October 25, 2004
Good results at last?!
Hmm.. I prefer to treat my latest results as good.. Hehe.. I got my English and HMT Papers back.. I think it is ok.. Pass my comprehension at last and do quite well for summary.. Hmm..Plus my Compositions which I think they are "ok".. I got 71/110.. I think that was ok.. Haha.. For a guy who is weak in his Language.. Lolz.. Then about the HMT... Got 63/90 for the composition and 64.5/110 for the Paper 2.. So overall, I got 63.75/100 for my HMT.. Beat Boss.. Haha.. Pity Shafiq because he failed.. Humph.. The highest is 65 I think.. Haiya.. A little bit right? Haha.. OK la.. Because I thought that I'm gonna fail the paper.. Phew.. I did not..
Hehe.. After school, I went to the mosque with the usual people.. Then go home.. Life is normal right? Till then..
zul scribbled at;
5:59 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]