Thursday, October 21, 2004
Happy Day for me..
Haha.. Today was so fun.. Although firstly, I thought it was going to be a bad day.. Haha.. All my classmates in HMT class was so tired (I think).. Not much chattering.. But then, we played cards after the HMT lessons as it was free period.. Hmm.. Adam itroduced to me a new erm.. GAME.. Haha.. I don't care what the name of the game is but it was fun.. I think the game was 'Bluff".. You are able to ''bluff'' your way through the game in order to win... Haiya.. Difficult to explain but then fun to play... We laughed frequently when we realised that someone had cheated.. That Adam... Haha.. He laughed so much that we need to take out his belt because it was too tight.. Haha.. So cute.. Me too.. Cannot stop laughing.. Hahaha..
Wow.. I managed to watch SWAT just now.. A movie shown in the hall.. It was so fun.. Not only the movie but then it was fun because we all lied down at the hall.. At the hall was like some beach.. Bodies lying here and there.. Haha.. Had fun just now.. Hmm.. Ok la.. Got to go.. Need to go for my "tarawih" prayers.. Haha.. Yesterday, reached home around 11pm.. Haha.. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
7:14 PM