nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Monday, October 04, 2004
Hi!! Hehe.. The first paper was over.. Yeah.. It was the paper one for both my English and HML.. The English paper was kinda of surprising because speech came out.. We were expecting formal writing or cover letter.. Caught offguarded.. Hehe.. Nonetheless, I've tried.. Hehe.. Then the HML.. I was ready for a formal letter.. Hehe.. But then, I spent too much time on the letter where it is only 20 marks.. But managed to comlpete the 70 marks question.. Haha.. Choose quite a lame topic.. Hehe.. Hope I can do well..
Ish.. Tomorrow is my A Maths.. Wish me good luck.. Need to break the jinx.. Haha.. So is Social Studies.. Just hope that luck is on my side again.. And I can score A1 again.. Hope.. Ok la.. Need to study.. Good luck Zul... Haha.. :)
zul scribbled at;
6:34 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]