nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, October 22, 2004
Ish..
Hmm.. Today is rather a disappointing day for me.. Don't know why.. I think it was because of the occurances in school today.. Hmm.. Let's start with the good news.. Erm.. Haha.. The NAPFA results came out.. Yay! I got Gold for it.. Haha.. 15 years old.. Standard pull up.. Woah! I thought I would not even pass the test because of the pull-up.. But then, I tried and I got my chin above the bar 8 times.. Haha.. So 8 pull-ups.. Actually, I never did that much before.. Because it should be standard.. Hehe.. Lucky.. Then, got 3rd in 2.4km run.. Lost to Boss by 5 secs and that cross-country runner.. Again, I didn't expect such timing.. I got 10.30mins for the run.. Haha.. First time clocked a time of lesser that 11 mins.. Haha..So, in total, I got 27 points out of possible 30.. That sit and reach la.. Hehe.. Ok right? Quite high already.. 27 points is 3rd in class because no one scored full points.. Hehe..
Hmm.. Got most of my results back.. Rather disappointing.. But then, I've tried hard.. Really.. No A s this time.. (Currently because not all papers I got back).. Yeah.. Pass my Physics.. Got B4.. Phew.. Actually, I thought that I would fail.. Hmm.. Lucky.. Chemistry result was also quite disappointing... Got A2 in my CA2 but then, this time, hmm.. No comment.. Very poor.. So is Biology.. Haiya.. But then, I think that improved tremendously in E Maths.. Haha.. What crap.. At least close to an A ok.. Rather than CA2.. F9.. Ish.. My Maths getting poorer.. Hehe.. A Maths, on the other hand... Humph.. Again, no comment.. As usual.. Tried my best.. Hmm.. So, subjects lefts are HMT and English.. Hope that they are going to be fine.. Hmm.. Just want to clear my Sec 3 and promoted to Sec 4 with 8 subjects.. Haha.. Thats what I can hope at the moment..
Ok la.. Lazy to type anymore.. Haha.. Till then..bye..
PS: To my sis.. Erm.. Can don't be evil??! Please..
zul scribbled at;
5:44 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]