nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, October 29, 2004
Last day of school!!
Yeah! School is officially over.. Unofficially, it will never be over.. Haha.. Had Biology lesson just now.. On the last day of school.. So the *toot*.. Never mind about it.. She was just going through the syllabus that was needed to be covered in Sec 3.. Hmm.. Really receive my report book just now.. Official one.. My L1R5 is 23 and L1R4 is 18.. So BAD.. Yup, I need to work harder next year.. See all my old classmates getting low L1R5 these days.. So jealous.. Hehe.. Really need to buck up next year.. Musn't take my place in Victoria School for granted.. Musn't let the school down.. Haha.. Hmm.. As usual, holiday homework are already given.. Tonnes of them.. Beginninig of next year, there will be some kind of Revision Test for us.. Indirectly, the End-Of -Year Paper in our Sec 3 life.. They really need to make sure that we will not forget our Sec 3 work I guess.. Haha.. Need to work hard for it too..
Hmm.. On the 5th and 6th of June, there will be a Admiralty Primary School CAMP.. I signed up for this camp because erm.. dunno.. I think it is because of the 2 CCA Points and 40 CIP hours?! Haha. You go there and get all these.. +free food.. (I'm fasting la).. Too bad.. Hmm. How to get to Admiralty?? Hehe.. Find out later la.. Haiya.. O'Level is in 2 days time.. Really need to get A1 or A2 in order to keep my HMT.. HMT is useful.. Can drop it if I go JC.. Hmm.. OK la.. Tired already.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
9:49 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]