Tuesday, October 12, 2004
One more day!!
Haha.. Just left with a day before the end of the exam.. Yeah!! The last paper is HMT Paper 2.. Need to get good marks so I can replace my Language with this as my English is bad.. Wahaha.. Just now was Biology.. I think that I did ok just now... I don't know how to interpret some questions.. Hehe.. As usual, some questions are difficult and some of them are easy.. Luckily I did my Ten Years Series book.. Many of the questions are about the same.. Woohoo!!
Hehe.. Just now, some of my classmates sit with our Chemistry teacher.. We talk crap with him.. Haha.. He was so funny.. He just laughed at our jokes.. Hehe.. Saw my old primary school friend just now.. Erny.. Haha.. Didn't see her since PK Course.. Haha.. Before that, I went to library first.. Rahiem went to borrow some books.. Ya la.. Exams NEARLY over.. Wahaha!! Till then..
zul scribbled at;
1:06 PM