Saturday, October 16, 2004
Saturday Parade
Haha.. Went to mosque yesterday night for my "terawih".. Came back near 11pm yesterday.. Chatted with my friends after the prayers.. So fun.. Haha.. Tired also have la..
Ah! Let me start off for today's activities.. Woah! Very tired la.. Just came back from school.. Saturday Parade.. Uhmm.. Left my house at 6am.. Got meeting for the parade.. When I reached school, saw a cat.. Haha.. The cat was staring at me.. Then, I went to the corridor above the cat and shouted at it.. The cat was so surprised that it ran.. Haha.. But really, I'm NOT a meanie.. Haha.. Fasting some more.. So evil..
Haiya.. Today, my Sec 1s attendance pathetic.. Only 17 turned up from the usual 30+.. Gave stupid reasons such as fasting. Then, what the hell am I doing there! I came at 6.30 and leave school at around 5.. Not tired ah?! Never mind about that la.. Forgive and forget.. Haha.. Hmm.. Promotion is before the end of the year.. Maybe I'm promoted, maybe I'm not.. To staff sergeant.. Haha.. Depends la.. Hmm.. SA2 is over.. So that means that we need to concentrate fully on the Gold Award target.. Haiya.. Got O Level la.. Two weeks time.. Haha.. Ok la.. Try to balance.. Haha. Till then..
zul scribbled at;
5:39 PM