Saturday, October 23, 2004
Saturday Parade
Haha.. Yeah! My Sec1s attendance shot up today.. From 17 to 33.. Wow.. Is that miracle or something.. Nearly doubled the figures.. Haha.. So happy for parade today.. So, I didn't scold them that much today.. They deserve it right?? Haha.. Got Muster Parade.. Need to wear full-uniform.. Ok la.. It was Terence and Loong Muster Parade for their First Class Drill Badge.. I got mine already on the 11 September.. The first guy to get it in my squad.. Hehe.. I got it since, I was the parade commander for the Area Day.. Very the nervous.. I was there all by myself.. Hehe.. After that was First Aid.. Hehe.. Need to learn First Aid because I will be the medic for the Annual Camp this year.. A lot to learn.. Haha.. Somebody help me! :) Hehe.. Learn bandage just now.. So fun.. Learn how to tie different types of bandages with a triangular bandage.. Got all the funny styles.. Confusing.. Need to practice.. Haha.. Left with the theory part.. A lot I don't know.. :(
Ah.. Just now was the Meet The Parent Session.. So my mother and my sister went to my school.. My mum told me that they talked a lot of crap in the auditorium before proceeding to the classroom to talk to the respective teacher.. My mum also told me that the teacher didn't say anything about me.. Don't know whether she was lying or not.. But, I'm quite sure that she's not lying because I'm a GOOD boy ok.. Haha.. Quite tired after the parade.. Going to break-fast at my Grandma's house.. Hehe.. My father wil come and fetch later.. I haven't even iron my clothes yet.. Haiya.. Ok la.. Till then.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
5:22 PM