nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, October 24, 2004
So sad..
Haiya.. So sad.. Also don't know why.. Hehe.. I think I lost my pencil case.. Can't find it in my bag.. Missing.. Aargh.. Stupid.. Just hope to find it some where in school tomorrow.. Hehe.. Hmm.. Today, nothing special happen.. Went for my religious class as usual.. This time, I took around 4 minutes to go down from the 5th floor to the 1st floor when the class ended.. Thats's quite fast.. Usually, I take around 6 minutes to go down.. Haha.. So many people.. Hundreds of people.. One miserable staircase.. Haha..So squeezy.. Hehe..
Erm..Don't know what to say already.. Haha.. Tomorrow is the verification of results.. I think.. Haha.. Just hope that things are going to be fine.. Hmm.. MY MISSING PENCIL BOX.. So sad.. Haha.. Till then..
zul scribbled at;
6:21 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]