Tuesday, October 19, 2004
So tired..
Haiya haiya.. So tired today.. Played the Inter Class Soccer Tournament.. Luckily some of the matches and not all.. Phew.. Or not, I'll be dead by now.. Haha.. Hmm.. It was great/bad just now.. Although our class won once, drew once and lost twice, we still didn't qualify from the group.. Haha.. Fuad scored two goals in total.. The only two goals from our team.. Haiya..Hehe.. It was tough.. There was this sports class in my group.. So, they fielded almost all the soccer players.. Hehe.. They won all 4 matches.. They won us by a last minute goal.. Bloody referee.. Purpose don't want to blow the whistle although time was up.. So, they wacked the ball and scored.. Then, the whistle was blown.. :( Haiya.. Could have been the first class which didn't lose against them..
Hmm.. after school, went to Giant at Bedok.. A bit the tired la.. we bought a lot of stuff and there was this watermelon.. I carried the watermelon in the bus.. But then, I was so sleepy that I lose grip of the watermelon's plastic bag and I accidentally released it.. Guess what?? Hehe.. The watermelon rolled on the aisle.. Luckily, my sister saw it and stop the watermelon.. Haha.. Or not, it will continue to roll until the driver.. Like bowling... Haha..
Ok la.. Till here.. Erm.. 41 minutes more?! Haha.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
5:46 PM