nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, October 10, 2004
Sunday!!
Hehe.. Didn't have time to blog yesterday.. Went to my grandma's house.. So fun.. Got to meet my cousins and played playstation.. (My house no playstation.. Haha..)Hehe.. It was my luck yesterday.. I won nearly every game that I played.. We played Axis And Allies.. So fun.. I won in lesser than 20 rounds.. Yeah!! So fun.. Than reached home at 12am exactly.. Went to eat mr softee at 7 eleven.. Yum yum.. That morning, to lazy to wake up.. But I still went to my class.. Hehe..
OK la.. I want to try a new game.. Hehe.. my cousin lend it to me.. OK.. See ya!! :)
zul scribbled at;
1:18 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]