nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Sunday, October 31, 2004
Sunday..
Erm.. Today is a Sunday.. As usual, morning got religious class.. Haha.. This time, I took 5 mins from the 5th floor to the 1st floor.. That was fast.. Hmm.. I realised that I haven't not go to the Bazaar yet.. Don't know when to go.. Maybe sometimes this week or next week.. Haha.. Hmm.. Yesterday went for "terawih" as usual.. Ended early yesterday because erm.. Don't know why.. The mosque got this thing la.. I also don't know.. Went there with Rahiem and Shafiq.. Then, Rahiem's brother came along.. Haha.. Ate Mr Softee yesterday.. Yum Yum..
Erm.. O Level is tomorrow.. There will be a 4 hours break in between.. Haiya.. It seems that I need to wait at the mosque la.. Haha.. Better than go anywhere right? Hmm.. Don't know what to say already.. OK la.. Bye.. Need to study.. Till then.. Byez..
zul scribbled at;
2:52 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]