Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Yeah!! Exams are over..
Yeah!! Exams are over.. Haha.. Can get my hands off those notes and textbooks.. :p Except for HMT la.. Humph.. The only restriction.. Haha.. Ish.. The paper was quite difficult just now.. I didn't expect such a difficult paper.. The erm.. I dunno what is very difficult.. Ah!! Fill in the blanks thingy.. Haha.. Kind of tricky.. Then the summary.. Yucks.. Hundreds over words into 100 words!! Pathetic.. Haha.... Then the rest was fine..
Hehe.. I played a game of badminton just now.. Play with an uncle.. Dunno what his age la.. But then, he very the pro one.. *shame*.. I never beat him at all.. Haha.. The best score I could get was 15-13.. Haha.. A little bit only right?? Then that Rahiem.. Aargh!! He got to beat him once.. *shame*.. Looking forward to play again.. Haha.. OK la.. My arm is kind of tired now.. Very the strain.. Somebody please massage me!! Haha.. One day before fasting.. Tomorrow better play as much as possible.. Haha.. Till then...
zul scribbled at;
6:28 PM