nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, October 08, 2004
Yeah!! Two more papers left..
Haha.. Today was a great day ( I think ).. It was E Maths Paper and History Paper.. E Maths paper was kind of easy.. Wahaha.. But I don't seem to get my A1s these days.. Particularly my E Maths.. Miss those days where I got my high marks forE Maths.. ( Gosh, that was Primary School).. Hehe.. So is History Paper.. My hand is pain!! 1hr 30mins of writing.. Haha.. I finished the paper (I think).. Luckily War In Pacific came out.. Phew... I thought in won't come out.. But the question was kinda of stupid.. What militarism, I think.. Haha.. Yesh, Only two papers left.. Biology and Higher Mother Tongue Paper.. Section two of HMT.. Then can play already.. Ish, because fasting month is near.. Haha..
OK la.. Hehe.. My cousins are here at my house.. Got something la.. Hehe.. Think of playing later.. Ok la.. Actually, I have not taken my lunch yet.. Wahaha.. Till then..
PS: Special thanks to my sister for changing my background.. Now look much more colourful.. Thanks..
zul scribbled at;
5:10 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]