Monday, November 15, 2004
2nd day of Hari Raya..
Hmm.. Her birthday is near.. What should I buy for her.. I want to buy something special for her.. I never buy her any present before.. I think.. She mentioned that I should strongly give her something and save up for the present long ago.. Hehe.. What should I buy. Just give her the $100 or just buy her something? Budget is around $100.. Hehe.. I think I will settle for the money and just buy her a small cake.. I think that will do.. Hehe.. Hope hat she likes it. :)
PS: "Her" refers to my sis.. Elder sis.. Happy Birthday.. 1 more day.. I'm already 15 and you are still 16.. To be near, my age is 16- and hers is 16+.. Same age huh? What rubbish.. OK la.. I think that I better start blogging properly..
Hi.. Today is the second day of Hari Raya.. Went to a couple of house.. My aunties' and grandauntie's houses.. OK la.. Can be said quite fun la.. From Haig Road to Ang Mo Kio to Jurong West to Jurong East to Woodlands.. Isn't that fun.. Fuun because get to sleep la.. I'm not doing the driving.. My father does.. Hehe.. So can be called fun.. Eem.. Eat a lot today. My stomach still bloated.. Hehe.. *Burp*.. Lets count.. One house eat one meal.. Five houses? Five meals? Wow.. Not including dinner and breakfast because we had not gone out at that point in time.. Hehe.. Gonna be fat.. Who cares about my appearances.. No girlfriend.. Hehe.. No la.. We must look good at all times right? What rubbish again.. Can be said just reach home la.. My sis bought pizza and spagetti(spelling? I think got "H" right?).. Hehe..I just love the mash potato from 7 eleven.. So nice!! Yum yum.. You should try it and make it a habit to buy..Hehe.. Waste money.. Don't waste.. Just give me.. I poor.. :(
Haiya.. Tomorrow got NPCC.. Got sore throat.. Not nice already.. Got the carnival thingy.. Must set up.. On this Sunday.. Haiya.. Got something on la.. Ok la.. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
10:11 PM