Friday, November 26, 2004
Boring day..
Today was quite a boring day I suppose.. I did a dumb thing in the morning.. I got the NP Room key and they told me that they need to use the key today.. So, that mean that I need to go to school.. So lazy.. When I took Bus 55, that Samuel called me that he don't need the key.. I was like what the *toot*.. So, I just stay in the bus until the bus turn back towards my house.. I bet the driver thinks that I was playing truant.. Hehe.. Because I didn't alight at the last stop.. Wakaka.. Then, I go home and wash my fish tank.. So tiring.. Haha.. Wash our access area too.. Hehe.. Pity my mother.. She fell down.. Really pity her.. :(
After Friday prayers, me and Rahiem played a game of badminton and soccer.. My body is hurting.. Ouch.. I guess that Rahiem is really frustrated.. He was pushed by this young boy directly on his you know what.. He was so frustrated already and when that incident happened, he went home.. I think he was frustrated because he cannot score I think.. Aiya.. Just a game.. Don't know la.. :(
I did a bad thing last night.. Really bad.. It was impolite I suppose.. I was frustrated then. Cannot blame it on my feelings.. Felt so bad that I cried in my room.. Felt so wrong.. At 1am then get to sleep.. Really felt bad.. Then morning, went to him and said sorry.. I was crying too.. Really felt bad.. He told me that he wasn't angry but I knew he was.. Now OK already.. I think.. How could I hurt his feelings.. Musn't do it.. Ever again.. Promise.. Really felt bad.. My eyes hurting too.. Too much tears I suppose.. Aiya.. Just learn from your mistakes la..
OK la.. Till here.. Feel rather blank at the moment.. Not happy, not sad.. Really want to go out and watch movie with erm I dunno who.. Both mys sisters went out with their friends.. Felt that I'm really doing nothing at home like as if I got no friends.. No Jalan Rayer.. No going out.. Just a game of soccer.. Aiya.. Poor me.. If anyone feel like going out.. Please ask me along.. Catch a movie together.. Aiya.. Who wants to go out with me.. Haha.. Waste of time I believe.. Hehe.. I'm serious.. I want to go out!!
zul scribbled at;
6:43 PM