Sunday, November 14, 2004
Camat Hari Raya
Hi! First of all, I will like to wish all Muslims Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. Hehe..To those reading this, I plead you to forgive me if I had done anything that might hurt your feelings or whatsoever.. Really sorry.. :(
Erm.. Let me start with today's activities.. In the morning, I went to the mosque with my father.. We went out around 6.30 or so.. Just go to the mosque early.. Hehe.. You want to know who wish me Selamat Hari Raya the earliest? Hehe.. That Justin Sim sent me at 12.01 am.. Saying that he was pretty sure that he was the first one to wish me Selamat Hari Raya.. I think he was to an extent the earliest.. But then, accoring to the Islamic calendar.. A new day is when it is Isyak.. Which is around 8.00pm something.. So, he was kinda late.. Hehe.. It's alright.. At least he tried.. So. the first one to wish me was my cousin, Abg Shafiq.. Hehe.. At 10.00 something.. Hehe... That Hayati also smsed me.. At around 12.00 something also. Kamilah wished me when I was making my way to the mosque.. In the morning.. That Rahiem sent me sms in the mosque. Kenneth and Nicholas sent me in the afternoon..Boy. that was really fun.. Hehe..
Reached home from the mosque, me and my father waited for a while before we go my grandma's house.. Just yesterday go.. Break our fast there. Hehe.. Ate quite a lot of things today.. My stomach all bloated up.. Hehe.. Got ketupat, chicken and a lot more.. Yum yum.. lOve to eat.. But then, hate to see me becoming fat and need to train harder.. If fat, then cannot run fast already la.. Then lose out to my friends.. :(.. Hehe.. Musn't eat a lot ok..
Reached home around 8pm something.. That was early.. Usually midnight also haven't go home.. Don't know why this time like this.. Hehe.. Another surprise for me.. Went to my Pak Long's house and his son gave me this Sega game station thing.. That must be costly.. He just gave me saying that he erm.. dunno la what he says.. But really thanks.. At least got a game station to play.. My house no playstation la.. So this must be fun.. My sis is trying it out currently.. Aiya.. I MUST make sure that this thing will NOT affect my studies.. Promise Zul? Hehe.. Really la.. Musn't let this thing affect me.. Hehe.. I must affect this thing.. What rubbish am I talking.. This must be all the food that I ate.. Yum Yum! OK la.. Till here.. Lazy to type.. Hehe.. Anything call or msg me ok? Don't be afraid la.. I won't eat you up if you call me right? Hehe.. What rubbish again? Food food. You affected me even before that SEGA thing affect me. OK la.. *yawn*.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
11:25 PM