Thursday, November 18, 2004
Class outings..
Hi! Hehe. Today was so called my class outing.. Hehe.. OK la.. Firstly, I went to school to help out with the project before going to play badminton... Aiya, my OC that fussy la.. He talked a lot when I wanted to claim the styrofoam balls that I bought.. It was the for the project what.. He think that I want to cheat his money ah?! Thanks.. It costs 25cents each.. I bought 20 of those.. Then, he said that marbles can be used instead.. What the hell?! He might look stingy but then actually, he said that the money that we are going to collect for the fair will be used for charity la.. We are buying wardrobes for the Jamiyah people.. I think we will be able to buy the third wardrobe.. Haha.. So I just do the project until 12.00 before going to Tampines Sports Hall.. When I reached there, only Caroline was there.. So, just played with her first.. After that, Yuxuan came before slowly all came.. Called that Rahiem when I reached there.. Pity him la.. Uninvited.. Hehe.. Evil me.. Hehe.. So only 6 were there.. Jia Qing and John.. Quite tired la.. Yesterday, did push-ups.. Then painful already.. Then go play badminton.. Wow!! Ouch! Hehe.. 2 girls 4 boys.. Then, I paired up with that Yuxuan.. Haha.. So funny.. OK la.. That Rahiem paired up with that John.. So powerful.. Not because pro la.. Because I was with a girl.. Haha.. But we still manage to beat them twice.. Yay! The other partners also.. Jia Qing and Caroline also managed to beat them.. Haha.. See how pro am I? Hehe.. Rubbish.. Hehe.. Actually that Rahiem was not on form.. So, he didn't play that well.. Keep conceding high balls.. So, I can smash.. Yay! Then, he purposely give the ball towars Yuxuan.. Haha.. Smart ah? But then, she also know how to play what.. Hehe.. So some of the games he won, some of the games we lost.. So fun.. Hehe..
After that, we went to MacDonalds.. That Rahiem didn't want to follow.. So just left us 5.. Get to eat Sundae!! Yat!! So nice.. Chocolate some more.. Hehe.. What the... They all 4 bullied me.. Yuxuan started it first.. Then the rest continue.. Except Jia Qing.. He decent mah.. Hehe.. What "curry la".. I learnt to keep my phone to myself at all times.. Bloody John.. Thanks ah.. Lucky he didn't finish he's mischivious(spelling) act.. Phew.. Hehe.. We all chatted at the MacDonalds.. Talked about school and stuff like that la.. Hehe.. OK la.. Here are the pictures..
The left is John and the right is Rahiem
Jiaqing happy ah? After smashing izzit?
A tired Zul
Thats Yuxuan.. That *toot*
I guess thats all la.. They said that they wanted to play more.. So do I.. This time maybe more people la.. Then fun.. Hehe..
zul scribbled at;
7:11 PM