Monday, November 01, 2004
Happy Birthday Father!
Happy Birthday to my father! Yay! Today is his birthday.. The same day as my O Levels.. Hehe.. No surprise for him.. :( But then, we gave me a surprise instead yesterday.. I did not know that we were breaking our fast at my Aunt's house.. Hehe.. He just said that we were going out to buy food for our break-fast.. So, I went to the bazaar yesterday.. Although, it was a short one, I still manage to go.. Saw that Iqbal there.. Didn't know that his mom opened a shop there.. Hehe.. Then, my father just said that we were drop by my aunt's house to break-fast.. Didn't know that my aunt had already invited us there.. Silly.. Hehe.. Nice surprise dad.. :)
Ok la.. Time is running out.. Talk about my O Levels la.. Hmm.. The Paper 1 was fine, I think.. Hehe.. Manage to do the compositions.. Formal letter came out.. Then at 2.00pm, the Paper 2 started.. Didn't know how to answer some questions.. Hehe.. But the cloze passage was quite easy.. Not the "peribahasa".. My friends were naughty.. They said that the invigilators were "hot" enough for them not to fall asleep.. Hehe.. I didn't know that the invigilator would follow us to the toilet.. Haha.. Bad experience as I went just now.. A female teacher followed.. So embarrassing.. Haha. OK la.. Got to go.. Till then.. Byez..
zul scribbled at;
6:38 PM