Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Happy Birthday Sis!!
Happy Birthday my sis.. Aiya.. You are now 17 and I'm 15.. Not fair.. We had the same age yesterday remember? Hehe.. So what you want.. So sorry that I didn't buy you anything.. I really forgot to buy the cake for you.. Maybe later.. So sorry..
Erm.. Today got that NPCC.. Preparation for the Family Day Carnival at Joo Chiat this Sunday.. Too bad that I cannot go.. Got something on la.. Hehe.. I was in charge of the game thingy and I think it is about to finish aleady.. Just left to but the styrofoam balls.. And some touch-up on the games.. Really don't feel like going tomorrow.. So the tiring.. Some more with my sore throat.. Aiya.. Really hurting me.. Depends on tomorrow la.. If feel like it than I go.. It is not compulsory what.. So long as I finish my tasks on time ok already la..
Actually got a lot of things to say.. But can't be bothered.. OK la.. Anything call or sms me la.. What rubbish?! Hehe.. Ok la.. Got to go.. Bye..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!
zul scribbled at;
7:09 PM