Thursday, November 11, 2004
Hi!
Hi! Hehe.. Didn't blog yesterday.. No time.. I was painting my my room ( I think ).. I'm just taking a break right now from painting.. I'm all painted.. My hands are dirty.. Hehe.. Who cares?! Erm, yesterday went to mosque.. Hehe.. Get to eat Briyani Rice again.. But then, share with 3 unknown uncles.. At first, I was kind of embarrassed, but then, I just eat la.. That Rahiem also ate with 3 unknown uncles.. Hehe.. Shafiq didn't go for "terawih" yesterday.. Don't know why.. Last two nights, we went to Ba'alwi mosque.. Including that Rahiem's small brother.. Hehe.. Ate Briyani Rice also.. But then, there was free ice-cream.. Yay! But I got durian flavour.. Kind of don't like it but I just eat.. People give, we take right? Then, when we were about to go home, I realised that I lost my footwear.. The spot that I put my footwear was parked by a car.. I thought that my footwear was underneath the car.. Hehe.. Luckily, it was not.. Someone pushed my footwear aside.. Phew.. OK la.. Got to go now.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
3:56 PM