Thursday, November 04, 2004
Ish..
Aiya! My frienster's testimonial is gone.. (Most of them la).. *crying*.. Hehe.. Don't know why la.. Left only 11 testimonials.. What the hell.. It's ok la.. Just write me a testimonial ok.. (No shame).. Hehe..
Erm.. Just now was quite a tiring but fun day.. Went to Admiralty Primary School.. I heard that it was suppose to be a camp but then I don't think it is a camp.. It is because there is no one staying overnight.. They went home around 5.00pm just now..Haiya.. Who cares.. Hehe.. I was in-charge of absailing(spelling?) just now.. I thiught that I will be the one that do it.. But then, I was instuctered to help out the young kids to put on their harness(spelling?) and their helmet.. Got a lot of different people.. Got small girls who were really scared.. And there were also ones who care about their safety that they asked me to check their helmet before they climb down.. But then, sadly, there was this big-sized guy who really wants to the activity but then there was no harness that fits his size.. But the instructors told me that there were some big harness for him but then I didn't receive any.. Pity him.. But lucky/unlucky, it rained.. Lucky because the boy can try it tomorrow but unlucky because me and the other leaders have to come early tomorrow to finish the absailing.. Hehe.. From the 3rd floor to the 1st floor.. Quite high ok.. (For them).. Tomorrow also got hike for them.. MacRitchie Reservoir.. Knew that place already because of our annual X-Country.. Hehe.. But then, fasting la.. Haiya.. Endure a little bit la Zul.. :).. Basically had fun just now.. Luckily, this time, no kid calls me "uncle".. Thanks ah.. Erm.. The school is quite nice.. I don't mind going to that school or be in that school.. So nice! New school I think.. Hehe..
Erm.. When I saw the Primary 4 kids just now, I remembered about my life when I was in Primary School.. Was I that childish?? God knows.. That reminds me about my Primary School Life.. When we were talking, the teacher will raise up his or her hand.. And we will have to follow suit and keep quiet.. Hehe.. So funny.. But then, I'm sure that I've went through that before.. Hehe.. Ok la.. Till here.. Byez..
zul scribbled at;
9:48 PM