Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Last day of Banner Painting..
Hi! Today was the last day of banner painting.. Yay! The smell of paint, thinner and turpentine.. All gone.. Hehe.. Actually that turpentine smells nice.. But then it is dangerous.. Can die.. Wakaka.. Just now was more like a slack day for them because most of them have finished their banners and flags.. There were just touching up.. So they were kind of on guard.. So cannot steal.. Aiya.. Just now something bad happened la.. Pity that Samuel.. It was the wrong time.. Really pity him.. Bet he felt bad.. :( Just now also confirm one thing.. I'm not the medic!! Yay! Haha.. Not that I don't want but then I can't.. I wish I could but I can't.. Hehe.. Don't like to see people sick and the sight of blood.. Make me pity them.. Haha..
Aiya.. Shouted at 1 Sec 1 because he passed racist comments and it was directly for me.. Won't tell you what he say la.. I believe that no doubt that everyone has their own rights to critic but then, find the right time la.. In front of me some more.. To think that I was unreasonable.. No, I'm not.. He said it and I just looked at him.. He repeated it.. So, I stood up and call him to come to me.. Repeated it twice.. He was laughing away.. I think he thought that I was joking. No, I'm not.. I just think that I need to advice him on this.. If he go to the public saying this, won't he be whacked by the mats and minahs?! Haha.. But, I'm serious.. So, when he was laughing, I shouted to him to come to me.. I think that was really loud.. Really loud that all the barracks went silence for a while and looked at me.. Was I that really loud.. I guess so.. I think that my voice is loud when I shout.. Haha.. Parade Commander what.. Wakaka.. Not that I'm picking on him.. Really no.. If yes, he would have gone down doing push-ups.. Nonono.. I'm not that mean.. I don't pump.. Just need to advice him la.. Better now than never.. I really rarely shout at my cadets.. Cannot all shout la.. Then, they all sure die right.. Hehe..
Hehe.. I got two badges also.. CSSP Bronze and National Heritage.. Going for NYAA too.. Silver.. I was like what the *toot*.. Haha. Manage to pass both excellently.. I thought.. For the Heritage I think I got the highest and for the CSSP Bronze, I think I got the lowest.. I got 34/40.. Haha.. That bad... Hmm.. The project is still due.. Biology exam is in 5 days time.. Aiya.. Lots to learn..
:(
Realised that I haven't go Jalan Rayer with my friends!! It was supposed to be Tuesday.. But then, that Sharaf said that most the Malay Girls cannot go.. So, cannot go to my teacher's house.. Bloody hell.. Then, among ourselves cannot ah? If there is a will, there is a way.. Damn it! I want to go out.. Really..
Just realised something and that very something hurts.. It's OK la.. I'm nobody.. Really.. Didn't expect it to end this way..
PS: Zul, stop your crap.. Hehe..
OK la. Till here.. No more parades until the school reopens!! Yay!! That's GOOD NEWS.. Haha.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
7:15 PM