Monday, November 08, 2004
Monday..
Erm.. No mood to blog already.. Aiya.. Hmm.. Let me tell you what I did last night. (What are you thinking of?!).. Hehe.. I went to mosque to pray la.. Went with that Rahiem.. We prayed at this mosque called Masjid Khadijah.. There was something going on there and so we just stayed there.. When we went out, we received Briyani Rice.. So nice.. Hehe.. Reached home around 11pm.. Not that late right? Hehe..
Just now got Camp meeting.. That reminds that I am the medic for the camp.. Aargh.. Still got a lot to learn.. Hehe.. HELP ME! Hehe.. Ok la.. Nothing to talk already.. I want to paint my room.. Hmm.. What colour ah? Now is blue.. Should I add a little bit of yellow.. Or just paint it peach.. My curtain is yellow.. Hmm.. Confused.. Hehe.. Or should I just colour it pink?! Haha.. Since my sisters's room is pink.. Haha.. OK la.. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
1:17 PM