Friday, November 19, 2004
Problems..
Aiya.. These days not nice la.. Quite stressed already.. Got the Annual Training Camp coming up.. The Carnival thingy too.. Dumb.. So stressed up.. That OC of mine is very fussy la.. Today I cannot go to school because got something on.. I heard from that Samuel about the remarks made my my OC la.. Not that nice la.. I'm really confused now.. I need to take a break.. I really need.. My brain is really not functioning properly.. Just hope that this ordeal is over.. Dumb.. Need to wind up.. Still got a lot of things overdue.. Need to settle.. NPCC stuff.. Sure tomorrow die!! How many push-ups this time.. Really cannot take it already.. My muscles are aching.. Aiya.. I'm now doing my project la.. The NPCC things.. STRESS..
I believe that there are bad things come with good things.. Rubbish.. Hehe.. Next week, I'm going out with my old classmates.. My primary school classmates.. I want to prove my sister wrong.. Hehe.. I'm not anti-social.. Hehe..Tomorrow also got something on..
Actually, I don't know what rubbish I've been talking.. Really not in the mood.. I just wanna say that I LOVE........ Mashed Potato.. 7 Eleven.. Hehe..
Aargh!!! Someone help me.. Can I sleep until this things are over!!
zul scribbled at;
9:38 PM