Monday, November 22, 2004
~~~ Really giving up ~~~
Aiya.. I think that I better give up on her.. She didn't treat me as nice as she used to treat me the last time.. All the sweetdays are gone.. Now I know that love hurts.. Am I in love? Maybe.. But she never says the likes me.. But the way she talks, responds, and look at me made me feel like that she really likes me.. She's caring, nice and beautiful.. Humorous too.. Really like her.. I thought that she likes me.. No no no, Zul.. Maybe, it's just her nature to be sweet and nice when talking to her.. You are chetaed.. How can you be so gullible to think that she likes you.. Who are you to be in the position whther she accepts to like you or not?! You're nobody.. She's someone.. She's beautiful.. I'm ugly.. So who cares.. Still miss those days when we chatted here and there.. Through the phone, sms and even email.. Really miss those days.. I believe that I've been taken to a ride.. She brought me to the sky and just released me, and left me with nothing to hang on as I fell on the ground.. Oh no! I'm really depressed.. Now, when she sees me.. She never says a thing anymore.. We just exchanged glance as we walk.. Silence.. Not a single word.. We used to go out together.. Not anymore.. Humoh.. The days are really gone.. Everytime I looked at her, my heart hurts.. Really hurts.. I don't think her heart his hurt because she's pretty and can find anyone.. I'm nobody.. Just a kid with no looks.. Hmm Zul.. Better luck next time.. Forget about her ok? Maybe she's not fated to be yours.. Relax..
PS: This story is erm not true.. I'm really bored and decided to talk crap.. Wakaka.. OK la.. You musn't belive this thing.. Hehe.. How? What's your opinion? Am I a good writer? Haha..Got to go.. I really wanted to write on what happen yesterday.. Hehe.. But then, my aunt is already here.. So too bad.. Hehe.. Some other time.. Bye!
zul scribbled at;
5:45 PM