Saturday, November 27, 2004
Saturday.. No Parade
Hi.. Today for the first time after so long.. I can rest in the morning.. Yay.. No parade mah.. Today, many of my sister's friends came.. I really mean MANY.. Haha.. You guess how many.. Not 10, not 20 not 30 but... 30 something.. Haha.. My mom really cooked a lot.. Real a lot.. Haha.. She cooked erm.. Bee Hoon... Got chicken wings also.. Yum yum.. Got a lot too.. Cocktail also.. Haha.. Yum yum.. All her female friends came with tudung.. Wakaka.. So sweet.. Hehe.. Mean me.. The guys not bad too.. Like me.. You know what.. Up to you la.. If you say I'm handsome, it means that they are handsome. If I'm not.. Too bad then.. Wakaka.. Silly me.. Really, they are lotsa them.. Real a lot.. Hehe..
Today feel bad also.. Because of my sister's friend.. I didn't know she was so that sensitive.. She don't know something called joke and fun?! OK la.. Everything is my fault... Really what.. She was that darned sensitive.. Really.. Hey there.. I'm really sorry.. If you angry also.. Don't talk to me la.. But TALK to my sister la darned it.. Dumb.. PS: The dumb refers to me, I suppose.. Hehe.. OK la.. The bottomline is that I'm real sorry.. And my sisters are helping me by making feel worse.. :( Aiya.. Dumb me.. Hehe.. I'M SO SORRY..
Hmm.. Maybe tomorrow going out. To my uncle's house.. Somewhere real far.. Erm.. Bukit Panjang.. Hehe.. That's far.. Wakaka.. And on Monday, after that *toot* Biology Test or I called it exam.. Me and my friends going out.. Yay! At last I suppose.. Hehe.. That one also like maybe yes maybe no.. Hehe.. Don't know la.. Just hope so.. I heard that they are starting from Pasir Ris (That's far) all the way to Bedok.. I think my house will be the last one.. No, it's going to be Rahiem's house.. Nonono, Hilfi's house.. Haha.. Don't know la.. They said that estimated time finish Jalan Rayer is around 10 to 11.. What the *toot*.. So bloody late.. I really got better things to do.. No, I don't.. Really rotting at home.. Haha.. It's ok to go out la.. But not to the extend of going back so late.. So scary.. Haha.. (Timid Zul).. Hehe.. OK la.. I'm crapping.. Hehe...Ok.. Till here.. Bye!
zul scribbled at;
9:06 PM