Saturday, November 06, 2004
Saturday Parade
Hmm.. Yesterday was Saturday Parade.. Very bad one.. For so long I never stay in push-up position for 10 mins.. The last time was when I was still a potential.. Haiya.. But it is our fault to an extent.. We didn't perform up to the NCO standard.. It was really tiring then..Hmm.. I got Chemisty Class from 9am to 12pm.. So, I didn't manage to really know what happened for the parade.. Never mind.. The Sec 1 attendace was very pathetic.. 29 out of 42.. Not even 80%.. Scolded for that.. Haiya.. But then, they performed well in the parade.. Very the lively.. Everything would have been perfect if not for their attendance.. :(
Hmm.. Went to bazaar yesterday.. Very crowded.. Really crowded!! At the taffic light some more.. Bottleneck.. Haiya.. Stuffy and hot.. Hehe.. Hate those who smoked there.. Ish.. Bought a burger and dendeng.. Hehe.. So nice.. Saw some of my friends there.. Hehe.. Reached home around 12am.. Haiya.. Ok la.. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
8:38 PM