Saturday, November 13, 2004
Saturday Parade
Hi! Today was Saturday Parade.. But I wasn't there until the dismissal because Muslims get to go back early.. Yay! That was my promise for the Sec 1s for early dismissal.. But then, most of them were absent.. Particularly the Muslims.. Thanks ah! I went the trouble in asking for the early dismissal and you gave me this.. Aiya..
The first activity was Muster Parade.. I'm supposed to take the pledge but then since the Sec 3s purposely didn't want to change to full uniform, CIs made them do the Muster Parade in the yellow shirts. Since I wear full uniform, I just joined my Sec 1 squad.. Hehe.. Lucky need not take pledge.. Yay! I got my SANA Badge too.. I waited for a whole year.. I went for the course last year.. Yup! LAST year.. Sec 1s just got their nametag.. Hehe.. Plus Swimming Badge.. Hehe..
After that was 3rd Class Drill badge.. Cannot divide them into smaller squad because it was already small.. So, I just take the squad.. Yay! Got compliment from that Senior saying that I was the better of the three NCOs in terms of MOI.. Hehe.. Thanks.. Maybe they were not in the mood to shout today.. OK la..
Oops! Did I really shout at my cadets just now.. I did.. It was really necessary.. There were shouting and fooling around while NCOs were not there.. I happen to walk past and when they saw me, they quickly fall-in back... But I shouted at them before that.. That was really neccesary.. I never shout before.. I think they were surprised that even the Sec1s stopped their chattering..
OK la.. Got to go.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
3:51 PM