Saturday, November 20, 2004
Saturday Parade
Hmm.. There is Saturday Parade.. Aiya! Only 25 Sec1s turned up.. Thanks.. Realised that their attendace is getting poorer everytime.. I think most of them said that they were going visiting.. Than I don't need ah?! Aiya.. Their discipline is quite bad already.. Shouted at them.. I think that was loud.. I was asking for one commander.. Repeated my demands three times.. The fourth time, I shouted.. I saw one of them shook.. I think he was surprised.. Was it loud? Or it was just louder than my normal talking which I think is soft.. Aiya.. Don't know la.. Really don't want to shout.. But then, have to.. If we shout, then they give that kind of sad face.. Then, I pity them.. Hehe.. Dunno la.. Just now got 3rd Class Drill Badge,, I think that they have their basics right.. Good MOI.. But then, lack of confidence.. Thats all..
Erm.. When I reached home, my aunt already left.. So sorry.. I was late.. Aiya.. So bad.. :( Just before this, one of my father's cousin came.. I was still doing my proposals.. For NPCC.. Just hope this will be over..
Yay! Me and my friends going Jalan Raya! Hehe.. Looking forward to it.. OK la.. Thats all.. Someone wants to use the computer.. I've been using la.. OK la. Till here..
zul scribbled at;
7:55 PM