Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Tired... Really tired..
Haiya.. Very tired at the moment.. Morning came to school at 7.45am.. Got Sec 1 first aid theory test.. Hehe.. From what I see, most of them didn't study.. One of them failed.. But one my cadets got 80%.. That's really good.. I think he really studied and memorised all the facts.. I think he will obtain the highest marks among his squadmates.. Proud of you Shamir.. After the theory got an hour break followed my practical practice.. Haha.. They tied bandages.. So the confusing.. I really need to learn First Aid.. Someone help me!! Hehe.. After this activity, I went to the mosque while waiting for that Samuel.. He went to talk to Mr Koh.. Hmm.. Saw my uncle again at the mosque..
Erm.. After all this, I went to East Coast to do recce on Land-X for my ATC (Annual Training Camp).. Haiya.. I'm in-charge of this activity.. So, me and Samuel tried to borrow a bicycle from the school but then the kind PE teachers were not there.. Except for that *ehem*... So, we can't borrow la.. So off we went to the MacDonald site there to rent bikes.. It was quite cheap.. 2hrs $5.. Cheap right.. But then.. Hehe.. That Samuel didn't know how to ride a bike.. Haiya.. He stumble a lot and bumped into a drain.. Pity him.. He still got that stitches on his finger.. So sad.. So that Lafee(sp).. I mean Said.. He cycled there too.. So, he went to follow us.. Really pity that Samuel la.. Haiya.. Have to do this recce today because tomorrow got that Admiralty Primary School Camp.. Hehe.. But it is quite lucky for me because we need not stay there overnight.. ( I think so).. For 2 days.. Aiya..
Hehe.. I realised this is the longest entry that I've ever made.. Got a lot more to talk about.. That Kitten --> Cat and Cat -->Tiger stuff.. So funny.. That father of mine.. Always got funny things to say.. Even at 4 am in the morning.. Ok la.. Can't be bothered to type anymore.. Ok la.. Till here.. Bye.. (Bye only?!).. Hehe..
zul scribbled at;
6:00 PM