Wednesday, November 17, 2004
What a boring day!
Hi.. Today was a boring day.. Didn't go to school because I got a really bad cough.. Haha.. Got a little blood when I cough.. But now no more.. Ok already I think.. But still, my heart is quite weak.. :(
Aiya.. My elder sister went out to watch movie with her friends while my another sister went to my auntie's house because she said that she was really bored.. At least there got cousin.. So, left me with my mom at home.. So boring.. Not that my mom is boring but then I must not talk crap with her that much because I cannot be a nuisance.. (I'm already one).. Haha.. So went online.. Chat with my old primary schoolmates.. Hehe.. So we decided to play badminton tomorrow.. Yay! I think that I'm gonna be whacked tomorrow by that Yuxuan because I called her Swan.. Haha.. Her name what. Hehe.. Then, that Caroline asked me to call Ying Lin.. But then, I just give the excuse that I don't call girls.. Haha.. After she booked, then she asked me to call John to tell him that he need not book already.. So, I called him. But then, I forgot to ask him whether he can go or not.. Then, I got cursed and sweared online by my friends.. Haha.. Because I kept asking on who's going and who's not.. But then, I forgot to ask John.. They all laughed at me.. Silly me.. Then I need to call again.. So the paiseh..
So tomorrow, I go school before going to the Sports Hall la.. Only Caroline, Yuxuan, Me, Ying Lin and John will be there.. I think.. So little.. Haha.. Who cares.. Hmm.. After we all chatted and I get bullied online.. I went to Tampines Mall to buy some stuff for my project.. Alone.. Hehe.. Then go home.. I'm just hoping that tomorrow won't be a dull and boring day.. Hehe.
Thanks to my sis because she taught me how to upload photo in the posting.. Thanks.. Just left with the pictures only.. She said that she's going to teach me later.. Her nirthday just passed and she got this Pooh present.. Envy envy.. Haha.. Yellow shirt Pooh.. Mine's blue and my younger sis's red.. Haha.. House of Poohs..
Aiya.. Really want to go out an Jalan-Jalan with my friends during Hari Raya.. Last year, I idn't even go out with my friends.. My family called me anti-social.. Thanks ah. Because last year, my siss' friends all came except for my friends.. Haiya.. Also don;t know why we didn't go out last year.. Better go out this year because next year I'm afraid that it will crash will GCE O Level.. Hehe.. Jalan Rayer!!
OK la.. Got to go.. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
10:00 PM