Tuesday, November 23, 2004
What a day!
Hehe. There was a pre-camp today.. Got banner painting.. I was a freelance instructor.. So, my job is just to help around.. Don't know help out what.. The seniors' barrack's name is darned dumb.. It is Black Bestial Jahanum.. Don't know who invented that but we NCOs just have to follow la.. Or not they rebel, we die.. Hehe.. They certainly had fun just now.. Coping people stuff and made them run here run there.. Hehe.. It is not because that we like it but it has been a tradition and we must teach them to look after their things.. I was the goody people there.. I helped Barrack 4 to their banner when I'm not supposed to help.. Hehe.. Pity them la.. Pathetic 7 campers in their barrack.. So, I just helped them to negotiate with the seniors who did take the stuff.. I helped other barracks too.. Hehe.. Kind of me.. I took the things that the seniors took and return to them back.. Not because that I don't want them to learn but then, I just helped when I see that they really tried hard to keep their things.. Am I good? Wahaha..
Just now also got BBQ.. Really didn't know that there was BBQ until just now.. So I called my mother to tell her that I'm going back late for this thing... Yum yum.. Chcken, chicken and chicken., It was really nice.. I just aimed the chickens. Haha.. I also helped ok.. Helped with tehe BBQ thingy.. Did something really mean towards the end of BBQ.. Nonono.. I didn't poison their food.. I just erm.. Won't tell la.. Mean me.. Later we just see the result.. The least is that no BBQ and the most is just pumping? Haha.. Really tired now.. All the smoke entered my eyes.. Very sleepy.. Hehe..
Erm.. Was I evil just now.. Hehe.. There was this chocolate thingy that was stolen.. So, I just say that I'm going to bid for the chocolate.. This chocolate was a camper's one.. Hehe.. So, I just told him that if he wants it back, we'll challenge who can do more push-ups will get the chocolates.. Evil me.. Pick on him.. Just don't want to tire him out la.. Did 20 before giving up.. Just give him la.. Don't want to waste his time.. Last year was worse.. They took my brush, my father's brysh to be precise.. I just have to take it back.. So, my NCO called a challenger to challenge me this push-up thingy.. He can do 200 one shot and mine is just 80 lesser than him.. My NCO just say to your maximum.. I was like what the *toot*.. But I just do la.. To get my brush back,, Or not, my father scold, not nice la.. So, I just did around 50 already.. I was really tired.. I need to follow his pace.. So fast.. No pause one.. He just keep on doing.. Like up down up down up down.. So fast.. Bloody hell.. Then obviously I give up la.. He was stronger than me.. Haha.. Admit defeat.. He one time can do 20 pull-ups.. Thanks ah! But I beat you in running.. Hehe
Okla... Enough of my nonsense.. Need to be in school by 7.30am tomorrow.. Aiya.. Haven't Jalan Rayer yet.. When?! OK la.. Till here..
PS: What do you think of my previous post?! Hehe.. Crap right?! Bloody Swan?!
zul scribbled at;
10:17 PM