Saturday, November 06, 2004
Yesterday..
Hmm.. Let me tell you what happened yestreday.. Yesterday cannot blog because the computer couln't open this very page because I don't know why.. Hehe.. Yesterday was the second day of the Admiralty Primary School activity.. I certainly had fun then.. Reached at Admiralty MRT Station at 7.30am where we were supposed to be there at 8.15am.. A little too early.. So, I decided to do a little bit of recce on the nearest mosque for my Friday Prayers.. Took this bus that my aunt told me to take but then, don't know where is the mosque.. Gosh! Luckily, I saw these two small boys who wore songkok.. So, I just assume that that they was going to a mosque.. Luckily they did.. Hehe..
Erm.. The first activity was Absailing.. Hehe.. Luckily they managed to complete this thing.. Phew.. They were noisy as usual.. Very noisy.. Some of them very the decent and cute.. Hehe.. Erm.. Did I make one student cry? Nope.. He cried because he was scared although I tried to persuade him.. So, it's not my fault.. Hehe.. I think there is another girl who cried too.. But then, I think as a whole.. They are really brave..
Hmm.. Before I went for my Friday Prayers, I happened to walk past these small kids.. They were asking me where was I going.. Hehe.. After I told them that I would be coming back to accompany them for the hike.. They were really happy and shouted "Yeah!" as they ran away.. Weird kids.. Hehe.. At least I'm not that famous like that Joshua because the students asked him for his signature.. Hehe.. They just called me "handsome" because I happened to have a lot of biscuits and sweets that I bought for them.. They are really funny..
Sadly, when we were about to go for the hike, it rained.. The students were complaining that they were really looking forward for the hike.. Pity them.. They were really sad.. So, the teacher just decided to have a bus ride around the reservoir.. But then. they were more interested in me.. Particularly, my snacks.. Hehe.. They were pinching, strangling me for the food.. Some of them were so small that they can really crawl underneath the seats and take the biscuits that I hid.. They shout and yelled in the bus.. Really loud that I think that my eardrums would burst then.. They are so fun.. Miss my Primary School life.. When we reached back from the "hike", the Victorians have to leave.. So, I just gave them two tins of biscuits for them to share.. Hehe.. After I left the class, there was this Malay boy who chase after me down the stairs just to "salam" or handshake me.. So sweet of that boy.. He told me that he wants to go to SSS. (Singapore Sports School).. Good luck.. ;p
After that, we went home.. So sad.. Really miss them.. Hehe.. Heard that there is a similar camp like this this month.. Freelance instructor.. Get money.. I think I wabnt to join.. Because of the kids and CCA Point.. Hehe.. OK la.. This is really a long one.. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
6:32 PM