Hi.. Today I played badminton at Tampines Sports Hall.. Guess what time was it? It's 8 am in the morning.. Rise and shine I suppose.. Haha.. We booked from 8am to 10am.. Haha.. Is that early or what? That's very early.. Bought a racquet yesterday at Tampiness Mall.. It happens to be the same as Rahiem's one.. But his one was blue I think and mine was red.. Same design.. Hehe.. Didn't notice it at first.. Fahmi came along too.. Wow.. He played well.. So did Fattah, Rahiem's brother.. That small kid.. He's short and his brother is tall.. Taller than me.. Stunted my growth of that gym equipment what.. *Toot* Forgive Fattah la.. He's just P6 next year.. Hehe.. It was not my day just now.. Don't know why.. Miss hit a couple of time.. *Don't lie Zul, You missed a LOT* Haha.. Didn't beat Rahiem at all.. But the irony is that Rahiem lost to Fahmi all mathches and Fahmi didn't even win me once.. So who's good? Haha.. Might look dumb..
After that, Fahmi invited us to his house to play FIFA 2005.. Haha.. Just go la.. After we ate KFC at Tampines.. Hehe.. Played there.. As usual, Fahmi's was good.. But then I beat him 3-2.. Phew.. That Rahiem lost 6-0.. Fahmi pro what.. He can trash anyone.. Maybe it's because he used the joystick and I used the keyboard.. Hehe.. Easier to control what.. Haha..
Yay.. I have been trying to make my blog look nice.. Made the Time and Date.. Thanks to Blogskin.. And that moving thing below.. Take from a blog.. Haha.. Looking forward to put the Taufik's picture on my blog..Thanks to Raudah! Hehe.. OK la.. Off to do work now.. Bu-bye!!
Thats what my friends said.. Thanks to Hari Raya!!
zul scribbled at;
' Ahmad.
' Caroline.
' Cassidy.
' Chris.
' Ezza.
' Fatin.
' Fiona.
' Hakeym.
' Hidayah.
' HongZhou.
' Idah.
' Jay.
' Jia Qing.
' Jieshi.
' Joshua.
' Justin.
' Kamilah.
' Khairul.
' Kristin.
' Lina.
' Linlin.
' Lisabelle.
' Louisa.
' Mei Xin.
' Myra.
' Raudah.
' Sallehin.
' Torrance.
' Yana.
' Yanti.
' Yvette.
' Zul.
designer;