Friday, December 24, 2004
Christmas eve..
Eh hi! Hehe.. For so long didn't blog.. Actually, sometimes I wanted but I'm lazy.. Because I would be saying the same thing.. But my life is not that boring ok.. Hmm.. I just got my "pay".. Woohoo!! Hehe.. Thanks Father!! :P I think you know what I meant right.. Love you Father! Hehe..
OK la.. Let's continue.. Hmm.. After friday prayers, I went to the CC to doo my homeworrk.. I finished Chemistry and half of Social Studies.. That's 7 more subjects to go.. If I finish one of my essay for Biology and that *!#$ Malay Compositon of mine.. That will be good news.. Still got chien pao.. (Newspaper cutting).. So the mafan.. But I took the issue on Singapore Idol.. On the last few days before the finals.. Just want to see different views from people on who and why they think either Taufik or Sly will win.. So, if u happen to come across any article on these.. Do tell me.. Love ya!! Hehe.. It really helps.. A Maths is a lot. All dumb questions.. I call it dumb because I don't know how to do.. Hehe.. But still confident of finishing my homework on time.. Insya-Allah..
Hmm.. Just now, I played Roller Coaster tycoon on my sis "computer penyek" or simply her Laptop.. My small cousin called it computer penyek.. So cute.. He is erm I dunno how many years old.. But he is not kindergarden stage yet.. Hehe..Remembered during Hari Raya.. He asked me why I am not going home yet and he said that I stayed too long in his house.. Hehe.. Small kids.. Don't know anything.. So cute.. Back to the game.. My sis so kind to let me play on her laptop.. Because my this comp cannot play this thing.. I think that this computer has no graphic card.. All the game cannot play.. Except for CM3.. Hehe.. I played.. So fun! Thanks sis for the game.. Hehe.. Stupid computer..
Hmm.. Don't know what to say already la.. Just ate mashed potato.. Went out to buy.. Feeling uncertain currently.. Hehe.. Till here..
I wish you a
and a
May you be blessed on whichever path you are taking.. Set your goals and achieve them.. Have faith in yourslelf.. :P I Dream!!
zul scribbled at;
10:44 PM