Friday, December 10, 2004
Feel so bad..
Haiya.. Feel so bad now.. From what I knew.. It is not that I don't like helping.. NO! I like to help people.. But it is just that, there is this attitude in me that I'm lazy at times.. No doubt that I have.. At times, I tend to be lazy.. Can't be bothered with the things around me except for myself.. But these things occurs rarely.. Was mine at the wrong time? Yup.. I guess so..
Erm.. Next time, if you ask me to do anything just ask.. Although I'm lazy at times, just ask me and I'll be there to help.. Just don't look at my darned face.. It might look kike "attitude" but inside my heart is sincerity.. I really LOVE to help people.. It's just my face that is not sincere.. The rest is really sincere.. OK.. I'm really sorry.. Hope that you know I'm sorry..
zul scribbled at;
3:05 PM