Friday, December 03, 2004
Friday
. ..: Today was a nice day :.. .
Yay! I think to day was a nice day.. ( To a certain extent ).. Hehe.. Me and Salleh went to Tampines Mall after our Friday prayers.. I was suppose to meet my siss and my mom there around 3 something because they need to go somewhere.. To get my sister's laptop repaired.. Pity her.. Crack on her LCD screen.. Thats cost $700.. :(
That Salleh wanted to eat KFC.. So we went to the KFC near the CPF Building to eat.. Haha.. Ate Buddy Meal and something about him, he's a little bit funny and fussy.. The way he ordered was dunny.. Not that he was mocking but then, thats his way.. Like blur like that.. Hehe.. He went to take my drumstick and traded for his half-eaten chicken wing.. Haha.. Since we upsized our Cokes, I need to pay more than $5.. But since he took my drumstick, he said I need not pay.. Haha.. I just said ok la.. That blur guy.. Haha..
Then, we went to window shop.. He really wanted to buy a watch.. But then, most of the watch cost 100 over bucks.. Swatch la.. Hehe.. We went around here and there.. He made me realised that I was kind of blur and "kuno" too.. Thanks ah.. We went to the arcade.. I rarely enter an arcade... The last time was a treat by a HO because we won the NPCC Inter Area Project Based Competition.. That one also I didn't play coz I don't know what to play.. I just look around and even the HO knew that I'm not used to the arcade because of my amused face.. I think. Haha.. I played this driving game.. He said that was the "funnest" one.. Hehe.. I really don't know how to play and he kinda laughed at me.. Haha.. So we played the game.. I took an automatic car and he took manual.. Automatic was easier to handle.. But then, l lost.. By one round.. Haha.. That was really fun.. Just played that game before we left.. See that Neoprint thingy and I still wonder how it works.. (I never take this thingy before).. Aiya.. Who cares.. Got digicam what.. Haha.. What rubbish I'm talking.. We went around here and there.. Window shop here and there.. Haha..
After that, my mom called.. At first he told me that he wanted to follow me.. Bu then he didn't.. Follow me with my family.. Haha.. So funny.. I think he went home.. I continue walking with my mom and siss.. Bought some stuff before we go.. I'm just looking for a this T-shirt.. Costs around $70.. Wow.. So the expensive.. Changed my mind.. Some other time.. The money can be used for better purposes right?
I'm thinking of watching a movie coz it was a long time since I sat in the dark and glued my eyes to this big screen.. Haha.. Really long.. Years I think.. Hehe..Just want to go out.. Anyone out there.. If you are thinking of watching.. Tell me.. I wanna go too.. Hehe.. Ok la.. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
7:53 PM