Monday, December 06, 2004
Fun weekend
Hi! Hehe.. For so long never update already.. Maybe because I'm still working on my blog.. Put my unhandsome face in it.. Very the mafan.. Tried to make like my sis one because it saves space and nice.. But then I don't know la.. Hehe.. It looks ok la.. For a beginner.. Yeah.. I know how to make the words moving.. Stole it from my friend's sister webby.. Hehe.. Goi it from sourse.. Haha.. Yay! Need to learn more I believe.. Currently, I feel sick because got headache.. Tomorrow going out to play badminton with my VS friends.. At 8 am!! Haha.. Thats early.. Because today all fully booked.. So, we booked tomorrow la.. Hehe
Hmm.. Went to Malaysia on Saturday... To my auntie's house.. Somewhere at Johor.. Hehe.. So fun.. Cannot show the pictures yet because lazy to upload.. Hehe.. As usual.. I will suffer from mosquito bites on my hands.. + on my ears.. Like love bite like that.. Haha.. Very itchy and urgh dunno la.. Hehe.. Came back around midnight like that.. Yay! I bought this Total 90 by Nike shirt that costs around RM 60 like that.. Very nice.. Bought it at Angsana.. I was the last customer.. Duh.. It was like 9 something and I just went on.. Hehe.. Halfway browsing for colours.. They closed one of the shutters.. Hehe..
Erm.. At my auntie's house.. There was this cat.. Hehe.. Cute cat..* Duh.. All cats are cute except for the obese cats" Hehe.. The cat was sick.. Vomitted here and there.. Pity it.. Before I left, I gave it some banana fritters.. Hehe.. Nothing better to do.. Actually, I can't be bothered to write anymore.. Headcahe la.. Ok la.. Till here.. Bye.. Talk some time later.. Byez!!
Still missing you honey..
zul scribbled at;
2:57 PM