Thursday, December 02, 2004
Hari Raya with my friends..
..: What a nice week I suppose :..
Hi! Realise that I have not been updating for erm 4 days.. Hehe.. Really got no time la.. I'm going to tell you what happen in the last 4 days.. Haha.. I forgot what happen on Sunday.. Really.. Except preparing for Biology Test I suppose.. Hehe.. And Kamilah's Birthday.. Happy erm Belated Birthday.. Hehe.. Know that you won't be reading this.. Then on Monday.. One of my "wish" came true.. I went out with my friends for Hari Raya.. Yay! But on the same day, I got Biology Test at 10.. Dismiss around 12.. Dumb me.. Went to eat KFC and get myself bloated for the day.. Because we ate at each other's house and thats full.. Silly me..Hehe.. Saw Ms Wong and Cikgu Marliana there.. She looked at me.. Haha.. Caught for eating.. *Silly Zul, You did nothing wrong* Haha.. Then promise to meet at 2.30pm but as usual I hate the guy who came late.. That guy is Zul.. Haha.. Not fair what.. They all live at Tampines and me at Bedok.. Thanks.. Hehe.. Blame it on KFC and playing Worms on Rahiem's phone.. Haha.. So fun.. Came back near midnight and bought 5 mashed potato.. For my family.. Haha.. Then, on Tueday went to my Grandma's house till today.. Just came back.. Hehe..
These are some pictures taken during Hari Raya..
See! Eat Banquet before going Hari Raya.. All got stomachache.. Hehe.. That Fuad went to tell us that his house is two bus stop away but instead, it is 3.5 bus stop away.. Thanks..
A picture taken at Fuad's house.. A very big and nice house.. Really nice.. Rich what.. Haha.. Erm.. Shafiq.. Stop posing your hand.. Hehe.. From left : Rahiem, Fuad, Shafiq, Me, Iqbal, Fahmi and Said..
My house.. Reached my house around 6.30 like that.. Hehe.. Crazy Fuad.. Now, it's Fahmi's turn to flex.. Haha..
A picture taken outside my house.. What a nice... view.. Haha.. The guys all not nice.. Hehe..
Rahiem's house.. Got desserts after eating dinner at my house.. Desserts after dinner.. Yum..
Iqbal's house.. A nice condo..Got security guard all.. Nice house.. Hehe.. Rich guy..
5 crazy peepz at Iqbal's house.. Hehe. Nice house..
Me and Rahiem outside Iqbal's house.. Hehe..
Waiting for the bus to Said's house.. So late.. Hehe.. It's 9 something.. Hehe..
Me and the stuff toys.. Haha.. Said's brother's toys.. Just playing with them..
Guess thats all.. At last I got to go out with my friends.. My Secondary school friends.. Forgot about Primary huh? Hehe.. Don't know la.. Really had fun then.. All the crap we did.. Such as lying to each other where our house is.. Like that Fahmi.. His house was on the 2nd floor.. But then, he made us took lift to the 6th floor before going down to 2nd floor.. Thanks.. Hehe.. But had fun.. Not all the Malays can make it.. Got a lot I think.. My class got a lot of Malays but little Mats.. Haha.. Ok la.. Really lazy to type.. Hehe.. Just wanna know where Borders is.. That bookshop la.. I just wanna go.. Hehe.. Silly me.. Really tired.. Played X Box until early morning.. Watch Soccer.. I'm really sleepy.. OK.. Bye..
PS: Ying Lin and Yuxuan.. What are you all talking about? Haha.. I just wanna figure out.. Post some more.. I will find out.. Haha..
zul scribbled at;
7:33 PM