Friday, December 31, 2004
Last day of the Year..
Ahakz! I'm back.. Miss me? Haha.. I didn't post for so long because my blog got problem.. I cannot publish because I'm afraid that not all I did on the blog will not be reflected on the actual one.. Hmmm.. I think you don't understand.. Hehe.. It's because there was once I didn't publish properly, so only some of them are saved and the rest.. Poof!! Gone.. Ish.. So, for the past few days, I didn't have the time to do this thing back again.. I found time just now.. Hmm.. If yo still don't understand.. Never you mine because I'm back!! Haha..
Hmm.. School is reopening soon.. Just love school.. But then, I heard that the curriculum time will be extended to latest 6pm!! Is it true?! If ya.. Oh my God!! Before school closed, I heard that the school next year will end at 4.. That's 1h 45mins later than the usual time.. Aiya.. Then how many breaks will we have? Hehe.. Just hope for the best.. Hmm.. There is this school shoes.. Yup.. "School" shoes.. The school made it.. For their student.. Bet you heard about school tie, school belt and school socks.. But not school shoes right? Haha.. My school has it.. I shall not comment.. It costs $30.. The design.. erm.. Not bad la.. Hehe.. As long it is not all white ok already.. Hehe..
Hmm.. Today is the last day of the year. This year honestly hasn't been my year.. I didn't perform that well academically.. Mustn't take it for granted.. Must study hard.. Uncertain about my CCA.. Oh well.. Musn't talk about it.. Hmm.. I just want to be in the GOH squad next year.. The President will be inspecting me if I'm inside.. If nothing goes wrong.. I just don't want the process but I want the product.. I want to be inside.. With that nice uniform.. Very sexy you!! Hehe.. No la.. Yay! I got my Staff rank at last.. Can put my baret under it.. Wakaka!! It felt a bit different if you put such.. Hehe..
Got nothing to say already.. Just wanna say thanks because I had a nice time then.. You won' tunderstand what I mean.. Hehe.. Just wishing all people out there.. Happy New Year! May all your good wishes come true and excel in whatever you do.. Just pray the same for me.. Byez!!
zul scribbled at;
10:30 PM