Monday, December 27, 2004
Library
Hi! I'm back.. Hehe.. For so long didn't blog.. Hmm.. School is reopening.. Yeah! Get to see my friends again.. *I've been seeing them during the holidays because my school lofe never close* Hehe.. But then, very sad la.. Many of the teachers will change.. No more Ms Marliana.. No more Mr Chan.. And Mdm Tay maybe half-way because she's pregnant.. Aiya.. Just hope that the new teachers will be great.. Hehe..
Hmm.. Now feel quite angry.. About tomorrow la.. So *#% lazy.. I think it is their job to come down and teach because it is their level.. I got my level to take care.. Furthermore, one of my fellow level in-charge is sick.. So left two of us.. Then, they said that they cannot come.. To be honest, I got my own plans for tomorrow ok! I must come but do nothing.. Nonono.. I need to tend to my Sec1s.. Ah! Dunno la.. Seems tomorrow I have to come down.. It's my job anyway.. But not to teach them! Never mind.. Give them chance.. Hehe..
OK la.. No mood already.. Someone cheer me up.. :( Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
7:24 PM