Friday, December 10, 2004
Need to go out..
Hi.. This is my second post of the day.. Aiya.. I just felt that I need t go out to do my homework.. Not that my house is erm.. what's the word I forgot.. Heck care la.. I think I need my peers to get me moving i believe.. Just my thoughts la.. I believe that I'll will do my work faster if my peers are around me and they are doing what I'm doing too.. That Dunn&Dunn Course showed that I'm an analytical (spelling?) learner.. Another one is global.. He said that my school has most of the students like this.. I think indirectly it is nerd la.. Hehe.. NERD!! Wakaka.. No, not all Victorians are nerd.. Some are not.. Then, this analytical thingy I think is that I'll work better when friends are around me.. If I'm not wrong.. Haha..
Just now, I wanted to go to the CC to do my homework... Then, I think that Rahiem was so engrossed with his book which I think he borrowed after Friday prayers said that it was already late.. He wasn't even talking to meon the phone.. His brother was the one who answered.. Bookworm huh.. Hehe.. I don't read book except textbook.. Hehe.. Still not smart..
Hehe.. On Thursday. I went out with my cousins.. We went Clementi to play Arcade.. I played arcade!! Haha.. It was like $2 an hour.. Isn't that cheap.. You can play all the games inside.. Haha.. What Daytona all the stuff like that.. I heard the movie there is also cheap.. $5 like that.. Cheap cheap.. Hehe.. OK la.. Till here.. Byez..
Lesson 1:
PS: My CCA's camp is near.. Aiya.. Don't miss me!! *puke*
zul scribbled at;
6:37 PM