Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Wednesday
Just realised that holidays are ending.. Yay! School reopens.. Just love school.. But as usual the thing I hate is that the homework that they gave for the holidays.. It was like a lot.. Still haven't finish them.. Do all half way.. Some of them I don't know how to do.. Like A Maths!! Hate A Maths.. It is useless.. *You'll say that when you don't like it* Hehe.. But really.. It's useless.. To me la.. But I do think that Chemistry is also useless.. Who cares when you grow up, will people ask you the question like what happens when sodium chloride is added to barium nitrate? Dumb right? Haha.. Meany me.. Still working on my composition.. A Malay Composition.. Hate it.. Really hate it when I don't know how to translate from English to Malay and finding the right word to explain something.. If only Ms Marliana is here.. She's my walking dictionary.. Hehe.. Evil me.. But really, she's useful when I'm doing composition in class.. We will like ask a lot of translation and sometimes, I cheekily asked tough English words to be translated when I'm not using the words.. Words like "paratroops".. Then, she will try to translate it.. Haha.. Mean me.. Just wasting her time... Sorry Cikgu.. Back to my Malay Composition, the title is "Singapore in 5 years time".. Very dumb.. You need to know more about Singapore economy and so on before you get to attempt the compo.. Can they just ask us to write compo like what you want to be when you grow up.. Isn't that easier.. Ish.. I'm crapping..
Erm, yesterday was a parade.. My CCA .. Got my 1st class drill badge.. Only three people got it.. Hehe.. The VP present it to me.. My OC la.. Call the VP to present some cert to cadets who participated in NDP.. And he ended up asking VP to present me that thing.. Like some big thing.. Everyone will get it in a matter of time.. Dumb.. Yesterday, got 3rd class drill badge preparation.. Followed by CSSP Bronze.. Then prize presentation.. Then go home.. My Sec1s attendance is lousy!! As usual got debriefing and talk about UOPA stuff... Very sad la.. About the UOPA.. We only managed a 91.9%.. Although thats a Gold, but we cannot be sure of it because if we are not the top 20 schools... We will be kicked out.. Ish.. Please help me.. VSNPCC are going for the 5th year Gold on we will get some big award and with that we will help Victoria School to get the Sustained Achievement Award.. Thats good for the schools ranking.. So, haiya.. A very heavy task on us.. Hehe.. OK la.. Got to go.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
10:52 AM