nothing i can do
to piece my life back together.
' never be replaced
Friday, January 07, 2005
1st week of school over..
Hi all!! Let's start off with today.. Hmm.. I was near to being late just now.. Reached school at 7.10am.. If I missed the bus, I will be late I think.. The bus stop where I boarded made the bus full.. Luckily I took 65.. Aiya.. You won't understand what I'm talking one la.. Hehe.. I will try to keep my record clean.. Never late for school and never forget to bring tie on Mondays.. Insya Allah.. :P
Just now, I really had fun some lessons.. Especially Chemistry.. The teacher was so darned funny.. He and his banana.. He told the class that I found a new *ehem* for my *ehem*.. Won't elaborate.. Good to be in guy's school.. To be honest.. It's not dirty stuff ok.. Really.. His lessons are fun.. Keep laughing at his jokes.. Hmm.. Another thing.. I found A Maths quite fun but challenging.. I'll love it when I get to solve difficult questions.. :P But hate it when I don't.. That's Maths.. Do or die.. Hehe..
Hmm.. Right now, I kinda reading a Malay Novel called Diari Bonda 3.. Or "A Mother's Diary".. The story is real and written by this woman.. But the thing is that the story is too lengthy.. Elaborated on her feelings too much I think.. That's my opinion.. Hehe.. Just want to make sure that I finish reading this because I rarely read book.. Hehe..
Yep.. Another thing.. I won't be sitting for my SA because I will not have any!! Yeah!! No Prelims too.. Is that good or bad? I'm not quite sure for myself.. Another thing is that my "O"s History Paper cannot quess which question will come out.. Because the 2004 Paper was a surprise.. Very difficult to explain.. Hehe..
OK la.. Till here.. Bye..
zul scribbled at;
9:23 PM
` zulhilmi.
` 18apr89.
` aries.
` meridian.
' zul's wishlist
' someone to appreciate my existance.
' to be loved by my loved ones.
' accept me for who i am.
' things to be back where they should be
' all my wish to be granted!.
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]