Thursday, January 06, 2005
Fridae
Hey.. Hehe.. For so long, I didn't blog.. Lazy mah... Even I do, not so many people will read it.. Hehe.. Hmm.. Life has been fun.. My new class was simply a nice class.. We cracked jokes a lot.. But the bad thing is that it is situated at the 7th floor.. Need to climb up 7 floors every morning.. The good thing is that we can see the sea and ships from here.. Yay.. But it is a good thing that it's up high.. Wakaka..
Hmm.. Today was Maths day I call it.. Got 8 periods.. 6 of those are Maths.. 3 for A Maths and the other 3 for E Maths.. Same teacher some more.. That mean I see him for erm.. For more than 3 hours. *sigh* Learn a couple of Maths thingy today... So "fun".. Some more sit at the front.. Hehe.. Good I call it..
Don't know what to say already.. Nonono.. It's that I can't be bothered to say.. OK la.. Till here.. Bye.. First week of school is nearly over..
Singapore qualified but Liverpool lost.. So, I'm half happy and half sad.. :
zul scribbled at;
6:23 PM